Commentary guidelines of the Regionalverkehre Start Deutschland GmbH
Welcome to our social media channels! We are pleased that our posts stimulate discussion among our followers.
In principle, we welcome all feedback and attach great importance to the fact that each:r can participate in a discussion and freely express his or her opinion. Nevertheless, it is important to us that constructive and factual formulations are made at all times. For this reason, we have the following policy when posting comments or messages:
- Unobjective and/or insulting comments have no place with us.
- Always be polite and respectful.
- Respect the personal rights of your fellow human beings and the right to your own image. Do not publish personal, sensitive data such as addresses or phone numbers.
- Any form of discrimination or defamation of people or groups based on their origin, religious affiliation, nationality, physical condition, sexual identity, gender, income or age is not accepted.
In the event of a violation of our rules, we reserve the right to do the following:
- Insulting, inciting, defamatory, pornographic, inflammatory, youth-endangering or even criminal statements have no place with us.
place and will be removed immediately. Since the Suppression of Right-Wing Extremism and Hate Crime Act 2020 came into force, it has been our duty to report certain serious cases to the relevant authorities.
- As a matter of principle, we reserve the right to file charges if a criminal offense has been committed. According to Section 185 of the German Criminal Code (StGB), insulting someone on the Internet can be punished with up to two years’ imprisonment.
- We reserve the right to review external links and remove the link comment if necessary.
- Commercial messages, election or party advertising, calls for demonstrations, campaigns and petitions, as well as spam will be removed by us.
- Even with automated or machine-generated comments, we reserve the right to remove the comment and/or the user:in.
When assessing and classifying user comments, we naturally observe the principle of proportionality. In order to ensure a respectful and constructive exchange, we reserve our house right to exclude appropriate comments and user:s from the exchange.
All users are responsible for the contributions they publish.
By sharing a comment on our platforms and channels, you agree that your statements may become publicly available and may be quoted thereupon.