The German government is planning a special offer as part of the bus and rail relief package. The ticket is valid nationwide on all local buses and trains. It will be available for three months. So if you want to travel nationwide by bus and train, you only pay €9 per month for all journeys in June, July and August.
- It is valid for one calendar month, from the first (00:00) to the last (24:00) day.
- It is valid nationwide on all buses and trains (regular buses, streetcars, subway trains, regional express trains and regional trains).
- The ticket is valid only in the 2nd car class.
- The ticket is not valid on long-distance trains (e.g. ICE, IC, EC) and long-distance buses.
- The ticket can be booked for individual calendar months and is a personal ticket (name entry on the ticket required)
- A booking can be made online at
or in the
DB Navigator App
- A booking is also possible stationary at our ticket machines
Conditions for subscription customers:
- Subscribers will be notified and the difference between the subscription price and the 9 € ticket will be automatically refunded.
- The annual or monthly subscription is also valid as a nationwide driving authorization
- The offer is also valid for holders of a job ticket, student ticket or semester ticket
Regulations for the transport of bicycles:
- Bicycle transport is not generally included in the 9 € ticket. In principle, the regulations of the participating transport associations apply, some of which are subject to a charge.
- From June to August the trains will be very crowded, so taking your bike with you cannot be guaranteed. If there is no more capacity, passengers with reduced mobility, pregnant women and baby carriages always have priority over passengers with bicycles.
- We recommend renting a bike at the exit station. Travel by bicycle on holidays should be avoided if possible.
- Children up to 6 years can be taken free of charge.
- Children 6 years and older need their own ticket.
Are your questions not all answered yet. Then look